newworld Index du Forum
newworld Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Bienvenue Sur Le Forum du Serveur New World ! 
Fermeture Du Serveur ! 27/01/11 Désolè.

Facebook Fql Like Count

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    newworld Index du Forum -> Sanction Staff -> Sanction Prises...
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
taleequeen

Masculin
Point(s): 88
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 22:45 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook Fql Like Count Répondre en citant

Facebook Fql Like Count
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Jump toSections of this pageAccessibility HelpPress alt + / to open this menuRemoveTo help personalize content, tailor and measure ads, and provide a safer experience, we use cookies. DEZZAIN.COMDezzain is a website about search engine optimization tutorials, offline or online business development guides, web tools, services and hosting reviews. Hope that helps! age-gating like-count open graph php-sdk About the author snipe Im a tech geek/dev/infosec-nerd/scuba diver/blacksmith/sword-fighter/crime fighter/ENTP/warcrafter/activist. $externalresult = $facebook->api(array( method => fql.query, query => SELECT sharecount, likecount, commentcount, totalcount, clickcount FROM linkstat WHERE url= )); echo .numberformat($externalresult[0][likecount]). For our purposes, this was sufficient sorry I forgot to mention the combo number in the article. you can manipulate the view and design it in a way you want. PLEASE HELP ME ANY PERSON SUGGESTION ME Read more Bypassing Default Share Format in Facebook Fan Page Tabs September 21, 2011 B Facebook Custom Share Pop-Up in IFRAME Tabs Using jQuery and the Javascript SDK July 5, 2011 F Getting Like, Share and Comment Count on External Pages in Facebook June 10, 2011 G Facebook Like-Gating in IFRAME Tabs June 9, 2011 F By snipe April 6, 2011 14 comments Facebook Like-Gating in IFRAME Tabs To Top App tabs disappearing in HTTPS-Only mode . Please try again.BirthdayMonthJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDecDay12345678910111213141516171819202122232425262728293031Year201820172016201520142013201220112010200920082007200620052004200320022001200019991998199719961995199419931992199119901989198819871986198519841983198219811980197919781977197619751974197319721971197019691968196719661965196419631962196119601959195819571956195519541953195219511950194919481947194619451944194319421941194019391938193719361935193419331932193119301929192819271926192519241923192219211920191919181917191619151914191319121911191019091908190719061905Why do I need to provide my birthday?FemaleMaleBy clicking Create Account, you agree to our Terms and that you have read our Data Policy, including our Cookie Use. Share what's new in your life on your Timeline. And then we realized that were idiots. Tweet at me snipeyhead or read more& View all posts Ireneo Piccinini I love you. snipe Uhh, this *is* a script that does everything for you& buy facebook fans Facebook fans for your fan page is making it the absolute best and most engaging that it can be. Join Stack Overflow to learn, share knowledge, and build your career. He holds an engineering degree in Computer Science from IIT and happens to be the first professional blogger in India. Stack Overflow Questions Jobs Developer Jobs Directory Salary Calculator Help Mobile Stack Overflow Business Talent Ads Enterprise Company About Press Work Here Legal Privacy Policy Contact Us Stack Exchange Network Technology Life / Arts Culture / Recreation Science Other Stack Overflow Server Fault Super User Web Applications Ask Ubuntu Webmasters Game Development TeX - LaTeX Software Engineering Unix & Linux Ask Different (Apple) WordPress Development Geographic Information Systems Electrical Engineering Android Enthusiasts Information Security Database Administrators Drupal Answers SharePoint User Experience Mathematica Salesforce ExpressionEngine Answers Stack Overflow em Portugus Blender Network Engineering Cryptography Code Review Magento Software Recommendations Signal Processing Emacs Raspberry Pi Stack Overflow Programming Puzzles & Code Golf Stack Overflow en espaol Ethereum Data Science Arduino Bitcoin more (26) Photography Science Fiction & Fantasy Graphic Design Movies & TV Music: Practice & Theory Worldbuilding Seasoned Advice (cooking) Home Improvement Personal Finance & Money Academia Law more (16) English Language & Usage Skeptics Mi Yodeya (Judaism) Travel Christianity English Language Learners Japanese Language Arqade (gaming) Bicycles Role-playing Games Anime & Manga Puzzling Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair more (32) MathOverflow Mathematics Cross Validated (stats) Theoretical Computer Science Physics Chemistry Biology Computer Science Philosophy more (10) Meta Stack Exchange Stack Apps API Data Area 51 Blog Facebook Twitter LinkedIn site design / logo 2018 Stack Exchange Inc; user contributions licensed under cc by-sa 3.0 with attribution required. Its fine for a general number most of the time, but if youre building something that is dependent on the actual number of likes in order to unlock something, a sort of close number just wont cut it. Learn more, including about available controls: Cookies Policy.FacebookEmail or PhonePasswordForgot account? Connect with friends and theworld around you on Facebook. asked 5 years, 1 month ago viewed 3,282 times active 4 years, 1 month ago Blog Take the 2018 Developer Survey Related 0How to get share, like, comment and total count from facebook.com/username0FQL return 0 as like count for few pages3Find Like Count for a URL REST API and FQL returns wrong vales53Getting the Facebook like/share count for a given URL1Get total comments, likes, and shares from Facebook - prints only zeros1Facebook FQL maximum query length for a bunch of URLs0Get List of Members of a public group from Facebook0How to get facebook comments, likes, and share count for post which is shared by user?3Facebook graph-api get link stats2Getting Facebook Share, Like and Comment Counts for a Given URL with API Graph v2.6 Hot Network Questions Why was there a robot in Rocky IV? If I generate a random symmetric matrix, what's the chance it is positive definite? Write Moby Dick, approximately Why is Windows reporting a battery charge with my desktop? Why is 11 am + 1 hour == 12:00 pm? When to move/centralize king? Hugely important database replete with errors Database.Query Variable Does Not Exist Excluding files like web.config when using publishing in VS 2017 Can you use Ready an action with "receive a buff from an ally" as the trigger? What makes the Mauritius Passport so valuable? Finding pair of Amicable numbers under 10000 in C taking too long Compare two numbers given as strings Tournaments with exactly one directed Hamiltonian path How to fix a broken End Gateway in Minecraft Survival? Why was Harry Truman chosen to be Vice President in 1944? Under what conditions would humanoids evolve eyes in the backs of their heads? Is standing actually illegal in Venice? Files hidden in files (puzzling question) United Airlines joined my first name and middle name on boarding pass. Error 404 The page you requested cannot be found! Perhaps you are here because: The page has moved The page url has been change The page no longer exist Don't worry, we are still here, just click here to go back to civilization. more stack exchange communities company blog Tour Start here for a quick overview of the site Help Center Detailed answers to any questions you might have Meta Discuss the workings and policies of this site About Us Learn more about Stack Overflow the company Business Learn more about hiring developers or posting ads with us Log In Sign Up . We contemplated running some cron jobs to fetch and cache the number of likes using fake users to authenticate against. Email Sign Up or sign in with Google Facebook Facebook Graph API fql query for like count vs direct object lookup Ask Question up vote 0 down vote favorite Why is it that these two queries return different like counts? 1) fql?q. query returns 0 likes returns: { "data": [ { "url": " "normalizedurl": " "sharecount": 0, "likecount": 0, "commentcount": 0, "totalcount": 0, "commentsboxcount": 0, "commentsfbid": null, "clickcount": 0 } ] } 2) Direct object query returns 436 likes returns: { "name": "Line & Circle", "ispublished": true, "website": " "description": "follow u0040LineAndCircle", "about": "Echo Park, Los Angeles via the Midwest, USA. Tweet at me snipeyhead or read more& View all posts Get in Touch twitter github flickr tumblr stackoverflow . The page ID for Snipe.Nets Facebook page is 116633947708: requireonce 'facebook-php-sdk/src/facebook.php'; // Create our Application instance. Even so. Find more of what you're looking for with Facebook Search. Sign UpIts free and always will be.JavaScript is disabled on your browser.Please enable JavaScript on your browser or upgrade to a JavaScript-capable browser to register for Facebook.An error occurred. On a non-age-gated page, this is pretty simple using the Open Graph. Its a combined count of likes, comments and user shares of the original page post. BackSign UpCreate a Page for a celebrity, band or business.English (US)NederlandsFryskPolskiTrkeDeutschFranais (France)EspaolPortugus (Brasil)ItalianoSign UpLog InMessengerFacebook LiteMobileFind FriendsPeoplePagesPlacesGamesLocationsCelebritiesMarketplaceGroupsRecipesSportsLookMomentsInstagramLocalAboutCreate AdCreate PageDevelopersCareersPrivacyCookiesAd ChoicesTermsHelpSettingsActivity Log Facebook 2018. I tried your code and the second query its returning nothing. Snipe.Net Geeky, sweary things. Several of us have been badgering Facebook for sometime to correct this but they seem unwilling to put the work in. Stack Overflow Questions Developer Jobs Tags Users current community help chat Stack Overflow Meta Stack Overflow your communities Sign up or log in to customize your list. } That said, you can fetch the actual likes using FQL: // Create our Application instance. Its so handy, simpler Code, and soo useful jigar suthar ANY HELP ME I HAVE ALL DETAIL GET FROM FACEBOOK WITH FACEBOOK FAN PAGES BUT ONLY I AM NOT GETTING PERTICULAR PAGE ALL POST,EVENTS,LIKE AND etc. snipe Lol thanks! Jangla Theres an issue with your method. function facebookcount($url){ // Query in FQL $fql = "SELECT sharecount, likecount, commentcount "; $fql .= " FROM linkstat WHERE url = '$url'"; $fqlURL = " . I run Grokability, Inc, and run several open source projects, including Snipe-IT Asset Management 5a02188284
como hackear una cuenta de facebook en yahoohow to change primary email address in facebook accountcoding used in facebookshadowgun facebook accountis there a working facebook hackhow to hack in peoples facebooksearch facebook account by emaildownload facebook versi 7.1facebook messenger for asha 303facebook android 4.4.2

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 22:45 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    newworld Index du Forum -> Sanction Staff -> Sanction Prises... Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
T h è m e _ r é a l i s é _ p a r _ la _ g u i l d e _ M i t s u g a