newworld Index du Forum
newworld Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Bienvenue Sur Le Forum du Serveur New World ! 
Fermeture Du Serveur ! 27/01/11 Désolè.

Charles Spurgeon The Greatest Fight In The World Revival

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    newworld Index du Forum -> Discusions Générales -> Trombinoscope
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
taleequeen

Masculin
Point(s): 64
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Dim 9 Juil - 10:08 (2017)    Sujet du message: Charles Spurgeon The Greatest Fight In The World Revival Répondre en citant

Charles Spurgeon: The Greatest Fight in The World {Revival Press Edition}
by Charles Spurgeon

>>>DOWNLOAD BOOK Charles Spurgeon: The Greatest Fight in The World {Revival Press Edition}

I may say to you, as speakers, that I am persuaded we should prepare ourselves with diligence, and try to do our very best in our great Master's service. I think I have read that when a handful of lion-like Greeks held the pass against the Persians, a spy, who came to see what they were doing, went back and told the great king that they were poor creatures, for they were busied in combing their hair. The despot saw things in a true light when he learned that a people who could adjust their hair before battle had set a great value on their heads, and would not bow them to a coward's death. If we are very careful to use our best language when proclaiming eternal truths, we may leave our opponents to infer that we are still more careful of the doctrines themselves. We must not be untidy soldiers when a great fight is before us, for that would look like despondency. Into the battle against false doctrine, and worldliness, and sin, we advance without a fear as to the ultimate issue; and therefore our talk should not be that of ragged passion, but of well-considered principle. It is not ours to be slovenly, since we look to be triumphant. Do you work well at this time, that all men may see that you are not going to be driven from it. The Persian said, when on another occasion he saw a handful of warriors advancing, "That little handful of men! Surely, they cannot mean fighting!" But one who stood by said, "Yes, they do, for they have burnished their shields, and brightened their armour." Men mean business, depend upon it, when they are not to be hurried into disorder. It was the way amongst the Greeks, when they had a bloody day before them, to show the stern joy of warriors by being well adorned. I think, brethren, that when we have great work to do for Christ, and mean doing it, we shall not go to the pulpit or the platform to say the first thing that comes to the lip. If we speak for Jesus we ought to speak at our best, though, even then, men are not killed by the glitter of shields, nor by the smoothness of a warrior's hair; but a higher power is needed to cut through coats of mail. To the God of armies I look up. May He defend the right! But with no careless step do I advance to the front; neither does any doubt possess me. We are feeble, but the Lord our God is mighty, and the battle is the Lord's, rather than ours. Charles Spurgeon GET MORE BOOKS AT REVIVALPRESS.NET

Charles Spurgeon: The Greatest Fight in The World {Revival Press Edition} Charles Spurgeon
Charles Spurgeon: The Greatest Fight in The World {Revival Press Edition} download eng book

Tags: book from lenovo free, ios access how download information online, fb2 sale tablet access online, book ZippyShare, book for ibooks, purchase book text windows mobile, kindle pdf book macbook mobile, book german, view cheap kickass сhapter book, purchase book, sale book, mobile pdf, book download, eReader online, book pc free, download without account, book for ibooks, book samsung, free docx, free ebook, book OneDrive, book for android, read free ipad, download from SaberCatHost pdf, mobile pdf, book tablet, book tablet

Use our easy online designer to add your artwork, photos, or textDissenting Judge Potter Stewart argued that the majority's background narratives regarding England, the Book of ...
In 1861, a wild gambler and drinker named Harry Moorhouse rushed into a revival meeting in Manchester, England, looking for a fightThey literally look everywhere they can think of in ...
Did you know that you can help us produce ebooks by proof-reading just one page a day? Go to: Distributed Proofreaders
self interest/politics: preterist-idealism (2006) church-state relations and the book of revelation: an introduction to the work of james stuart russell
Protestantism originated from work of several theologians starting in the 12th century, although there could have been earlier cases of which there is no surviving ...
Colossians Resources Commentaries, Sermons, Illustrations, Devotionals See DisclaimerIf it’s one thing I hear over and over from people, it is thisSPIRE BOOKS, FLEMING HSuch study concentrates primarily upon the texts of the Old Testament and the New Testament …
Port Manteaux churns out silly new words when you feed it an idea or twoREVELL COMPANY, OLD TAPPAN, NEW JERSEY How to Pray, A Spire Book, published by Pyramid Publications
TWENTY-EIGHT YEARS A SLAVE OR THE STORY OF MY LIFE IN THREE CONTINENTSGOES ORWELLIAN: 3 DISTURBING IDENTIFIERS FOR MASS MIGRATION; 07/03/2017: WHAT'S WRONG WITH NATIONALISM? 07/03/2017: Mark …
Christian theology is the study of Christian belief and practiceBY THOMAS L

william nathan bailey
Saar, Ferdinand von ¶ Sämtliche Werke 9: Novellen aus Österreich III Leutnant Burda / Seligmann Hirsch / Die Troglodytin / Ginevra / Geschichte eines Wienerkindes ...
The Top Ten Prayers of All Time My selectons include all time favorite and familiar prayers like the Lord's Prayer, the Serenity Prayer, and the Prayer of StDesign your own t- shirt today!
DEF ENDING GOD'S WORD (a powerful 23 part video series proving the inspired Word of God!) *How to Be Like Satan *I Apologize to You God
07/03/2017: U.NFrancis ...
“CAN’T FIND A CHURCH!” – Andrew StromBut instead he got saved.
To link to this poem, put the URL below into your page: <a href="http://www.daypoems.net/poems/1900.html">Song of Myself by Walt …
Create custom t-shirts and personalized shirts at CafePresstop the spirit of faith: the eschatological significance of the glory of god in the last wave of revival in this dispensationCHRIST IS ALL IN ALL Click chart to enlarge Charts from Jensen's Survey …
1 Chronicles covers the same period of time as 2 Samuel and both describe the reign of David (See the Timeline above) whereas 2 Chronicles covers the same period of ...
by Rueben Archer TorreyEnter a word (or two) above and you'll get back a bunch of portmanteaux created by jamming ...
Nov 23, 2010 · free new school home county online lyrics download video car city sale texas music de pictures florida hotel real state sex high mp3 center uk 2007 ...
JOHNSON Twenty-Eight Years a Slave in Virginia, afterwards, at …
The court ruled against the prayer

5d8a9798ff

Single Mom Survival Success: Tools and Tips For the Journey Linda R. McCutcheonThe 2018-2023 World Outlook for Anti-wrinkle ProductsMexico Social Security System, Policies, Laws and Regulations Handbook: Strategic Information and Basic Laws (World Business and Investment Library)A Life for God: A Rabbi's Analysis of the Cross, Life, and EternityHow to Become a True ChristianRoman Catholic Opposition to Papal Infallibility (Classic Reprint)Getting+Well+at+Being+SickChildren's Edition of Touching Incidents and Remarkable Answers to PrayerA Fate Worse Than Beath (Zombie Rizing)The Struggle Is Real But God's Grace Is Life Changing: Bible Study Stories and Prayer Devotionals about Deliverance Divine Intervention and Supernatural Turnarounds

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 9 Juil - 10:08 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    newworld Index du Forum -> Discusions Générales -> Trombinoscope Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
T h è m e _ r é a l i s é _ p a r _ la _ g u i l d e _ M i t s u g a